RI Fire alarm code requires large scale Industrial facilities to install fire alarm systems. Many of these older “Mill era” facilities already have sprinkler systems installed, yet lack the required smoke detectors, horn/ strobe visual alert horns, heat detectors, and pull stations at all means of exits. AAA Alarm specializes in working together with facility sprinkler systems so as to minimize the required number of detectors. Call (401) 828-2271 Today for a free walk through and design for your facility.
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
- Active Shooter Alarm & Alert System Upgrade for your Security System
- Fike Video Analytics Flame, Smoke and Intrusion Detection System
- Should I Replace My Old CCTV System Or Upgrade To HD-Over-Coax?
- Take advantage of the NEW $1 million tax benefit by investing in security and life safety measures
- Monitored Video Camera System Installed
- Tyco Security Customers bought by Johnson Controls? An HVAC Company to handle your Security?
- Access control system upgrade
- Why UL-Certified Alarms Are Essential for Jewelers