Here you go again folks! ADT large scale commercial accounts spun off to become Tyco Security? That never made sense. Now again, more mergers, Tyco is now Johnson Controls? Good for stockholders perhaps? How are you fairing as their security and fire alarm customer? all at your expense perhaps? AAA Alarms and Fire Protection has been happy to convert many of the “merged” victims who have suffered through poor service and increased prices. Call us today! You have options rather than suffer through unacceptable service that Mergers often bring to the customers!
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
- Active Shooter Alarm & Alert System Upgrade for your Security System
- Fike Video Analytics Flame, Smoke and Intrusion Detection System
- Should I Replace My Old CCTV System Or Upgrade To HD-Over-Coax?
- Take advantage of the NEW $1 million tax benefit by investing in security and life safety measures
- Monitored Video Camera System Installed
- Tyco Security Customers bought by Johnson Controls? An HVAC Company to handle your Security?
- Access control system upgrade
- Why UL-Certified Alarms Are Essential for Jewelers